- FALL 2001
- Group of artists produces The Two Gentlemen of Verona outdoors
- Theatre-Hikes incorporates
- 1st season of plays is produced by Theatre-Hikes
- Amy Johnson becomes our current Business Manager.
- Theatre-Hikes obtains its non-profit status.
- Rascal is performed in Edgerton, WI where the book takes place
- Our first unit set show:
The Miracle Worker
- Bradley Baker directs Key Exchange, the first Theatre-Hikes
production where audience and actors travel by bicycle.
- Puppets! Jackie, An American Life had tons, including a 12' tall Joseph Kennedy
- Bradley Baker steps into the role of artistic
- Theatre-Hikes joins with
Pullman State Historic Site for the 1st time
- A giant Dorothy represents us in Wheaton's 4th of July Parade and the Chciago Pride Parade for The Wizard of Oz
- Stage Managers are added to the performance team to help the actors keep track of these new props and elaborate costumes.
- Joins with FightJam Chicago for extreme fight scenes.
- Performs at Cantigny Park with a new work
- Matthew Powell steps in as Production Manager.
Designers, stage managers get a raise. Thanks Donors!
- A giant wall displays the final clue in a classic Sherlock tale.
- The Hike Leader is made part of The Tempest
- Greg Poljacik choreographs our
most complex fencing choreography
- 10 brand new single
blade rapiers. Thank you DONORS!
- 1st scene in the round & more puppets - James and the Giant Peach